In the aftermath of the global financial crisis, boards are being held to account as never before. The finger of blame is shifting to directors and officers. So this time, it really could be personal
- The surprising results of a StrategicRISK survey of risk and insurance managers on management liability
- The rise of shareholder activisim in Asia-Pacific
- Why directors and officers could soon be liable for a cyber breach
- Why underinsurance in D&O is a bigger problem than many think
- The common pitfalls of corporate whistleblower programmes
- Ten questions every company should ask their broker about D&O insurance
To download a PDF of The Knowledge Management Liability, click here.
To view the issue online, click here.
- PDF, Size 0.81 mb