In this issue, we explain why risk managers need a compelling pitch, data at their fingertips and friends in the strategy department if they’re to win over top executives
- What are the biggest barriers to the CEO or board endorsing risk management recommendations or strategies?
- Which risks are boards most interested?
- How to pitch risk to the board and senior management
- The case for risk and strategy to strengthen ties
- What data is most useful for risk management reports, and where are the gaps?
- The case for risk appetite statements
- Practical advice for driving risk management discussions.
To read the report online, click here.
To download a PDF of the report, click here.
The Knowledge is produced by StrategicRISK, and sponsored by Zurich.
- PDF, Size 0.85 mb