Following the overwhelming success of our #ChangingRisk campaign this year, StrategicRISK is pleased to announce we will be hosting #ChangingRisk Day.
Risks are changing and risk management needs to change too. In order to remain relevant and continue to add tangible value to businesses, at StrategicRISK we believe risk management needs to evolve and change. That’s why we’ve launched #ChangingRisk - a campaign promoting new thinking in risk.
On Thursday 28 November 2019, risk management takes centre stage in a 24-hour global webinar conference. Showcasing new thinking in risk management, #ChangingRisk Day sets out to promote the critical role risk management plays in informing strategic decision-making.
#ChangingRisk Day features the views of more than 20 risk professionals from New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, UK, Canada and the United States in a series of presentations, interviews and panel discussions.
Below are just some of the amazing speakers we have lined up for you:
- HANS LÆSSØE Founder, Aktus
- PATRICK SMITH Executive Director, Tribe
- ADRIAN CLEMENTS Enterprise Risk Manager, Operational Risk Manager, Corporate risk adviser
- SARAH GORDON chief executive officer, Satarla
- DANNY WONG Founder & CEO, GOAT Risk Solutions
- ALEX SIDORENKO Chief executive officer, Risk Academy
- WARREN BLACK Founder and principal, Complexus
Registration is free of charge. Simply register here and dial into the presentation(s) you would like to hear. All registered participants will receive access to presentations for up to six months following the event.