If you would like to know more about risk-based decision-making Hans Laessoe principal consultant at AKTUS and former risk manager at The Lego Group is leading a training course on this very topic.
Read on for further details.
A one-day course led by Hans Laessoe former head of strategic risk, The LEGO GROUP
27 June 2019, London
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of risk management’s global thought leaders
Hans Læssøe, former head of strategic risk management, The LEGO Group, will lead an intensive one-day training course helping regional risk professionals supercharge their risk approach. Having spent ten year’s leading the transformation of The Lego Group’s risk programme, Hans will share his experiences and teach attendees how to:
- achieve a consistent risk analysis
- use Monte Carlo simulations to enhance risk analysis
- improve scenario planning
- effectively embed risk analysis into reporting
- use decision-based risk management
- integrate risk management into strategic decision-making
- Each course is limited to 20 participants to ensure a focused and engaging learning environment.