In this issue of The Knowledge, the insight supplement that surveys Asia-Pacific risk managers, StrategicRISK asks how the profession can hammer homes its messages effectively
In this issue we look at:
- How do companies evaluate the effectiveness of their risk management programmes?
- How effectively is the risk function integrated with other business units?
- Should risk have a seat at the boardroom table?
- How technology can help risk managers do their job better
- An interview with Telstra chief risk officer Kate Hughes
- Top tips for reporting to the board
- Using data effectively
Click here to view the digital issue of The Knowledge Reporting Risk, or download the PDF here.
- PDF, Size 0.53 mb