As global supply chains take on a nightmare complexity, it’s hard to vouch for all third-party providers. In this edition of The Knowledge, we look at the issues that demand urgent attention.
- The surprising results of a StrategicRISK survey of risk and insurance managers on supply chain resilience
- The perils of a cyber attack aimed at your company’s suppliers
- An interview with Woolworths Group chief risk officer Grant Katz
- The reputational impacts of a supply chain incident and how companies can manage the fall out
- A look at the Hanjin disaster and its impact on global supply chains
- One insurer’s view on the future of supply chain insurance