Inaugural awards are now open for entries
Entries are now open for the first-ever StrategicRISK Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Management Awards.
The inaugural awards celebrate excellence and innovation in the region’s risk management sector in 2016, with the winners announced at a special gala dinner in Singapore in May 2017.
There are 17 awards up for grabs (see below), with dedicated categories for risk managers, insurers, brokers and service providers.
StrategicRISK has celebrated innovation and excellence in risk management since 2003 and already recognised more than 90 organisations and individuals across Europe and the Middle East for their important contributions to the risk management industry.
Past recipients of StrategicRISK’s coveted European Risk Manager of the Year Award include Franck Baron, Firmenich (2007); Anne-Marie Fournier, PPR (2008); Adrian Clements, ArcelorMittal (2009); Arnout J van der Veer, Reed Elsevier (2010); Igor Mikhaylov (2011); and John Ludlow, IHG (2012).
StrategicRISK Asia-Pacific editor Jessica Reid said: “All companies will be judged equally; size doesn’t matter. It’s their commitment and effectiveness to risk management that will make our winners stand out from the crowd.”
Category 1 Awards
Category 1 Awards are open to risk and insurance professionals working within a corporate with operations in the Asia-Pacific. Entrants can be based outside of Asia- Pacific as long as their organisation has operations in the region.
1. Asia-Pacific Risk Manager of the Year
2. Risk Management New Starter of the Year
3. Risk Management Yeam of the Year
4. Enterprise Risk Programme of the Year
5. Risk Communication Programme of the Year
Category 2 Awards
Category 2 Awards are open to risk and insurance practitioners and service providers on behalf of their client. Service providers must disclose the name of the client in the entry and obtain their permission to enter a joint submission.
6. Best Business Continuity Approach of the Year
7. Cyber Risk Initiative of the Year
8. Business Recovery and Resilience Award
9. Best Risk Training Programme of the Year
Category 3 Awards
Category 3 Awards are open to service providers including but not limited to insurers, brokers, technology providers and advisors.
10. Corporate Insurance Innovation of the Year
11. Broker Innovation of the Year
12. Captive Initiative of the Year
13. Claims Initiative of the Year
14. Risk Management Product of the Year
15. Risk Advisory of the Year
16. People Risk Initiative of the Year
17. Lifetime Achievement Award Entry to the Lifetime Achievement Award is by nomination only. This award will be judged and awarded separately by StrategicRISK’s editorial team.