Entering the StrategicRISK Asia-Pacific Awards is easy and free of charge. Follow these steps to put yourself in the running.
1. Set up an account
Click here to go to our awards entry site If this is your first visit to the site click on the “New User” link and create your user account. (N.B. If you already have an account enter your email and password and click Login
2. Start an entry
Once you’ve set up an account you will be able to enter one or more of the awards categories, save your progress and once you are happy with the entry submit it. Go to the entries tab to start your entry
3. Return to your entry
You can save and return to your entry at any time before the entry deadline. Please note once an entry has been submitted through the site, changes cannot be made.
- Sign up and set up an account on our dedicated Awards site by 31 December 2017
- Once you have set up an account you have until 12.00am SGT on Saturday 27 January 2018 to finalise and submit your entry
- Shortlised finalists will be announced in March 2018
- The winners will be revealed at a gala reception in Singapore in May 2018
- Individual, team and company entries can be submitted free of charge from September 2017.
- All entries must be in English and submitted through StrategicRISK’s awards website
- Entrants must ensure they have obtained the necessary authority from their organisation to enter the awards.
- The information contained within entries will remain confidential to StrategicRISK and the judging panel. However, entrants should ensure that they do not
- include information that might be deemed confidential by their company.
- Entries are limited to 1,000 words. A single PDF or Word document (maximum four pages) of supporting material such as diagrams and illustrations may accompany the entry.
- Entries must be received by 12.00am SGT on Saturday 27 January 2018. In exceptional circumstances, the deadline for submission may be extended. Entries received after midnight on the last day of entry can only be accepted when best efforts to deliver on time can be proven.
StrategicRISK Awards 2018
- Currently reading
StrategicRISK Awards 2018: How to enter